PUFFA Youth Dance Mob!

PUFFA Youth Dance Mob!
PUFFA Youth Dance Mob!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

#10 Chicken Nugget Meal

While walking, me and my friend were trying to figure out what we wanted to eat. So as we are walking we come across all of the unhealthy places to eat. So my firnd wanted to eat McDonalds so he goes in there and orders a #10 chicken nugget meal, I tell him: "Lets go to salad works and get a healthy non greasy grilled chicken salad". My friend refused and still wants to eat unhealthy so what I did was made him a deal. I told him, "if you get a lesser amount of chicken nuggets and mix them into your salad and try it and you like it, ill buy us lunch for a week." He took the offer after he thought about it for a while and after he tried it he actually liked it. So far now on after school, me and my friend go to salad works and McDonalds.

-Mastery Charter Student

No comments:

Post a Comment